Monday, January 28, 2013

Learning from the past and making plans for the future

I know I have a habit of not posting updates of pictures very often but its because we are a busy family... busy having fun! 
In the past four months our family has been to Leavenworth, Molalla, and Stanwood (a very long trip for one Christmas tree!). 
 
 Matthew loves going on walks with mommy
Swimming with daddy in Leavenworth
 Day in Mukilteo with Auntie Kim and Isaac


Playing games and relaxing all day is my kind of weekend in Molalla





 Picking out pumpkins is fun! Especially when there is one just right for Matthews hands
 Happy Halloween!
Matthew loves planing with his daddy

 due to our normal place being closed on Andrews day off we took a ridiculously long drive to find our tree this year.









 
Happy Birthday Matthew!

 Lights of Christmas at the zoo. Matthews first merry go round.

 
Matthews first taste of paint (literally)
 
Matthews second taste of paint
 Oh what fun!

As of  last week Andrew and I have been married for 2 years.  It is a lot harder having a family than I thought it would be. I think God gave me a family to learn to depend on Him a little more. When it was just me I had no one I depended on and no one really depended on me, I had a job and if I messed up it didn't affect anyone but but myself. Now I have a different job, a job that calls me to teach my son to be good and a job to take care of the home so when my husband gets home he can relax after being a work all day. So if I mess up and don't take care of my family the way God has asked, it affects others.
I want, this next year to be a better momma. I want to be a better wife. More frugal and creative. In order to do all this I need God to teach me, give me ideas, and empower me for him. 
I am excited for 2013. It will be fun learning what God can do through me as a mom and wife.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for posting these pictures, Honey. I love to see how much our baby has grown in just a short time. I love you! :) -Andrew

    ReplyDelete